Same Day Dentistry by Gorgeous Smiles
We can perform same day dentistry to our patients, thanks to high technology. State of the art CAD/CAM technology is a digital technique to produce Ceramic Crowns.
Ceramic Veneers and, in general, all Porcelain restorations. Out of ceramic blocks in one visit only. CAD/CAM stands for computer-aided design and construction.
Why Would I need a Porcelain Veneer or Crown?
Porcelain Veneers or Crowns are to protect your teeth structure.
Improve the aesthetic or function of your teeth. There is a couple of reason you might need or want a Porcelain Veneer:
- Cosmetic: your teeth might not look the way you want them to. They might not be as white as you want them to be. As beautiful or aligned as you wish. Porcelain Veneers will solve that problem. It is like a ceramic jacket put on your teeth to make it look perfect.
- Functionality: your teeth might be broken or lose their structure. During the past trauma, acid erosion or Root Canal Treatment. Placing a Porcelain Veneer or Crown on them. It can improve the structural duration of the tooth.
- Alignment: One or a few of your front teeth might not be aligned. You might want to have them all straightened. Porcelain Veneers in one day, rather than going through the long process of treatments.
How does Same Day Dentistry Veneer Work?
We prepare the Porcelain Veneers or Crowns with our CAD/CAM system.
CAD/CAM Dentistry includes:
- We first take digital impressions of your teeth. Make sure we provide you with the best Porcelain crown or Veneer necessary.
- We design the Porcelain Veneer or crown on the computer-based scans. The cosmetic aspects of what you would like to achieve.
- We mill or 3D print the desired Porcelain Veneer or Porcelain Crown. Our CAD/CAM machine will use the best complete ceramic materials.
What is the best material of choice? Is it Australian made?
We mainly use VITA materials for our Full Ceramic Crowns. Hybrid ( Ceramic + Polymer ) for more strength and conservation of tooth structure. There is also Zirconia, E-max and many others you can request.
Would it be the same colour as my natural teeth?
- Visually: At Gorgeous Smiles Dental, check what colour your teeth are. Under natural light based on our dental experience.
- Manually: By using our Ceramic Shade Determining Model. We pick the shade of your natural teeth. We check the shade of your natural teeth visually with our shade guide manually and digitally.
- Digitally: We use Vita EasyShade V to digitally determine the colour of your teeth.
Vita EasyShade V is the latest technology in shade determination. Which removed all other mistakes.
As a result, porcelain Veneers look precisely the same as your natural teeth at Gorgeous Smiles.Porcelain Veneers are Made and Cemented on your teeth on the same day. So rather than waiting 3-4 weeks, we will get your Porcelain Veneers or Crowns ready only in a couple of hours!
Contact Our Dentist In Melbourne Today!
Don't put off necessary dental care out of fear of the costs. With Openpay and smile.com.au, you can access the dental services you need now. Contact us for more information or to book a consultation.
Visit our website or call the Gorgeous Smiles team today on 03 9042 0483. Ask us about special of same day dentistry.
Author: Dr Minoo Ghamari
Gorgeous Smiles Dental Principal Dentist
**The content on this blog is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified dentist in Melbourne with questions you may have regarding medical conditions. For News and update, please follow us on FaceBook